Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

I love this game in principle, but the proc gen needs some fine tuning I think. I've had floors spawn that had no solution (green door but no green key on the floor anywhere), which is a real bummer during a good run.

If that bug can get ironed out, I'll make this 5 stars.

Here you go! Here you go!

The retro filter really "makes" this piece, in my opinion. There's something very old-school silent-film about it and I dig that a lot. Great work!

shieldurhope responds:

Thanks. Mastering tracks usually takes me a lot of time only to get poor results. Who knew just lobbing-off the top and bottom makes such a positive difference. Thanks for the review.

Show Time! Show Time!

Man, if you had access to some better jazz horn sounds that would put this over the top. Well composed from a theory standpoint though! You clearly have a developing grasp of jazz technique and I imagine it is only going to get better.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Wow thank you so much! :D As said on a previous review, I wish and hope one day I can actually work with live jazz instruments/players to compose something more authentic!

Also that's good to know man ^^ I'm glad you have faith in my jazz style :D thanks again!

Bosa Piano Intro Bosa Piano Intro

Very much like the last bit that leaves a feeling of things being not quite finished. I'm a big fun of unresolved tension chords, so that was quite well-done! Enjoyed the piece!

Bosa responds: